An error has ocorred while deleting unused references.

Sep 28, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Hi, I've a solution with many projects in C#, and when I use Lardite Reference Assistant to remove de unused references, the Visual Studio Ultime give me de error below:

Erro 11 An error has occurred while deleting unused references. 0 0

If the project has 20 references or more, the VS give me the error above...

Sep 29, 2013 at 8:36 PM
Can you try to collect additional information into log file?

“If an error occurs during your use of the Reference Assistant, you can notify us about it. For more effective interaction we recommend you to describe your project, attach to it the log file of the Visual Studio 2010/2012 (beforehand remove private information, if such is) and send it to us. To enable logging in the Visual Studio it is necessary to run the Visual Studio instance with /log option, e.g.:
C:/> “C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\devenv.exe” /log
Thereafter try to reproduce the error and then the error information will be saved in the file: %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\ActivityLog.xml.
Please send this file with the description of the project where the error occurred to RefAssistant@lardite.com or register a new case in the issue tracker on the extension’s page http://refassistant.codeplex.com.”